Makeup Tutorial

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Photoshoot Makeup with Fatin for Hijabulousity - 13.07.10

Hello guys.
So, I went to my cousin's place the other day, to do a simple photo session with her.
We did this little makeup & shoot session to help promote my blogshop.
Well I'm currently selling hijabs and shawls as well.
So, she volunteered to be my model and help me model all the collections I have.
It was a very tiring, but fun day.

For the makeup, I did a simple green smokey eye with dark purple eyeliner.t
Nothing specially, just to get her camera ready.
Initially, I gave her a very sweet looking dusty rose pink lips.
But after having lunch, she rummaged through my traincase and found a super bright neon purple lipstick and decided to give it a go.
After she put it on, I thought why not, right?
Hence the super eye catching lips in some of the shots.

So, here are a few shots of the entire evening.
Hijabs are all from my collection, available at Hijabulousity by Girliciouz.

Fatin modeling Hijabulousity's Two Piece Syrian Styled Hijabs.




Here, she is wearing Hijabulousity's Stripey Woven Shawls with Egyptian style.


This is from Hijabulousity's Colorful Rainbow Shawls.


Finally, these beautiful shawls are from Hijabulousity's Flower Garden Collection.


Notice the neon bright purple lips in the latter shots? Lol~

CLICK
Hijabulousity by Girliciouz 
for more hijabs on sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment