Makeup Tutorial

Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Makeover Part 1 | Mak Sue Liza

So, I just got home from Glory Beach Resort in Port Dickson. My family went for a vacation over there on the 13th of February.. We stayed there for 3 days.. It was sort of a family reunion with a total of 5 families joining. We had a blast!!

Ayways, as it was Valentine's day on Sunday, and us girls had nothing else better to do, we decided to have a makeover party in our apartment.

So here is my first victim!! Introducing my Mak Sue Liza!! Taa daa!!

Here is the before & after photo:




And also the makeup profile shots:


And here is a portrait shot of her. So sweet...


So that's all I have on her. She had beautiful skin, so I had no problems on the foundation department. I used my Revlon Colorstay Liquid Makeup in Golden Tan 310. I think it suits her skin color. She's is a great canvas. Anybody would love to make her up!

Thanks Mak Sue for letting me do her face!! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment