Makeup Tutorial

Saturday, September 25, 2010

Engagement Makeup with Nora- 25.09.2010

Bride: Nora Ismail
Date: 24.09.10
Veneu: Damansara
Makeup Style: Golden Bronze soft socket and cat-eye effect on the outer V

I had no problems with her.
She was very specific with want she want for both the hair and makeup (yes, I did both).
She booked me a few week before Ramadhan, and forwarded and picture of a simple messy up-do.
And for the makeup, she show me a picture just before we start our session.
She wanted something fresh and nothing to heavy.

So for the skin, she had no problems, I just used my Revlon's Photoready Foundation (my love...) to give her clear and dewy complexion.
Eyes as explain above.

Here a some pictures from my own collection and also from her official photographer.





Photos credit to Digital Syndicate Photography




Hope she enjoyed the makeup and had a great ceremony (f.y.i she did everything herself, from the hantarans to the decorations).
Hope to work with u again in the near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment