Makeup Tutorial

Monday, May 3, 2010

Avon Beauty Workshop with Zulfazli - 25.04.10

Hey guys.
Loooong time no update. Sorry bout that.
Nothing much going on lately.

I just wanted to share something with you guys.
Last Saturday, on the 25th, I went for a beauty/makeup workshop held by AVON with my mom.
It was held at Nikko Hotel from 1.30pm until 5-ish, I think.
I can't remember.

They had Norish Karman as their MC, and she was very classy and funny.
She shared a little bit of her beauty secrets with us.

But the main reason I was exited bout this event was because sifu Zulfazli was there as the invited makeup artist.
He shared some of his tips and tricks with us.

We also bought two copies of he makeup book, Cantik.
One for my sisters, and one for me!
I even got Zulfazli himself to autographed it for me.
I love the book! The looks featured are great.
I definately prefer this one compared to the one by Amy Janz.
Sorry =(

Oh yeah, we received a bag full of makeup goodies each, but I gave mine to my sister, because I already have most of the items except for their One Great Mascara and the lipstick (can't remember the name of it).

Anyway, here is a picture of me with the one and only Zulfazli (thanks to my mom).

No comments:

Post a Comment