Makeup Tutorial

Thursday, March 4, 2010

MAC Spring Color Forecast Launch Party

Hey guys!!
Sorry for the lack of update lately.
There was nothing much going on in my life as a makeup artist for the past week.
What a loser!
Haha~

Anyways, last night I was invited to the MAC Spring Color Forecast Launch Party, at Mid Valley Megamall.
The party was held at the centrecourt.

Entries are only upon invitation only, so you either have to be a MAC Pro Card member or a celebrity makeup artist, or a celebrity, or the press.
Well, I was neither one of those (at least not yet =)), but I went with my great guru, Nurul Shukor, who was kind enough let us tag along.
There was a lot of celebrities joining, Zizan Nin, Yasmin Hani, Amber Chia, just naming a few who showed up.

I had a lot of fun trying out all the new products from the line, oh, and I love the perfumes.
My fave is the one from the Orange collection (I can't remember the collection number).
I didn't bother to snap pictures of the celebrities there, I was more interested in the catwalk and the makeup demo. I snapped pictures of all the models that showcased the new line.

I'm not going to talk about the products here, cause there is a whole lot of reviewers who have reviewed it online, so I'm just here to share my experience.
Although I did had my eyes on some of the glosses and lipsticks (hopefully I could gain enough extra money in the near future before they are discontinued).

So, that's all I have to say.
Hope to share more of my experiences like this one here next time.
Talk to you guys soon!!

Owh, before that, here are some shots at the event.














No comments:

Post a Comment