Makeup Tutorial

Monday, March 7, 2011

Ekspo Kahwin KL, Wangsa Walk Mall - 06032011

Made a couple of makeovers yesterday during the Ekspo Kahwin KL, held at Wangsa Walk Mall for 3 whole days from the 4th to th 6th of MArch, 2011..
The event was organized by Mosyas company, thanks to Kiki & Iz, for their hard work.

There was a fashion going on at 5.30 pm that day, I sent a model, Aida down the runway.
Makeup of course by me, Ekyn Nikiys, and the dress is from our collection, Enchanted Weddings.

Here is a before & after shot of the makeup followed by a few shots from our official photographer, D'Snapshot Photography.






Also, I did the makeup for a friend of my sister, Kila. I just did a simple shimmery smokey eyes, with super glowing bronze skin, since she is naturally golden tan with Rihanna-esqe features.



Sorry the quality of the pictures is different, due to the fact that both picture were taken by 2 different cameras.
In the first image, before picture by D'Snapshot Photography, Canon EOS 20D, while the after was taken by me using my Canon Powershot S5 only. :(
In the second image, all pictures were taken by D'Snapshot Photography, Canon EOS 20D.

No comments:

Post a Comment